KHRS has many years of experience in delivering personnel for cleaning of kitchens. Our employees have the routine so that they quickly know the hotels needs.
When we accept a task, we develop a detailed cleaning program that includes the following:
- Description of the tasks in the correct order.
- Stating on which days the different tasks must be executed.
- Approach description that illustrates how and with which tools the task must be solved.
- Schedule for self-monitoring, where our employee signs that the task has been solved.
- Drawing of work area, which facilitates the communication with our employees when evaluating the quality of work done.
The staff has knowledge about environmental friendly and correct use of cleaning products, so that unnecessary abrasion of kitchen and inventory is avoided and the environment is burdened as little as possible.
KHRS can deliver extra personnel in connection with bigger events and during busy periods.